Thursday, April 7, 2011

18 WEEKS



18 Week pic on the actual day of my 18th week. Impressive in my opinion! AND I am leaving for Vegas in the morning so I have TONS to do! Anyways, I feel a lot bigger this week, but I don't think it really appears that way.

Not too much to update on...Abigail is still recovering from being sick this week. So a week of no babysitter for her! Makes it tough on her mommy! But I have been glad to spend the week with her since we are leaving this weekend. Makes me sad to think about! I know she will be in good hands...but is ALWAYS hard to leave!

On a positive note...we heard back from our tax guy today and found out what our refund is going to be...Probably not a good thing to hear the night before you are leaving for Vegas! The good news is that the money that Aaron had me set aside for my Stella and Dot taxes is now going with me to Vegas! Since we are getting a refund, I don't have to use this money to pay anything! YAHOO!!!

Anyways...I am putting a few pics of our fun photo shoot with the Texas Bluebonnets that we did yesterday! Abigail and cousin Christian enjoyed it! So fun! :)

Maybe my next post you will be reading about how I won big in Vegas...I can always dream big right?




No comments: