Monday, April 4, 2011

WEEK 17



Okay Okay, I admit, I missed my picture last week. I don't have a good excuse except that I just plain forgot! I need to get back into the routine of doing this! I am so behind, I have not finished Abigail's first year digital book that I am trying to complete and she is 2 months away from her 2nd birthday. And if you think that is bad....the worst of it is, I haven't ever scrapbooked my wedding. So there...I said it. Now anyone have any brilliant ideas as to how to get motivated to do these BEFORE my next baby comes along? :)

Not sure how I got off on that tangent, I think I was just trying to prove that I am behind!!

Things are going well. I am feeling a bit more energetic and actually have felt some fluttering these past few days. Always such an amazing feeling. I really must say that this pregnancy feels just like Abigail's did. It has been rather easy with being tired my only real complaint. I do have a little heartburn kicking in. I have been craving and eating a good bit of chicken salad and grilled cheese, but really no other exciting cravings.

It definitely had been much more of a challenge this time around though with a toddler on my hands as well! In fact, the last day and a half she has had a pretty high fever and has just been pretty pitiful.

This week is going to fly by and then Aaron and I are going to VEGAS (where else, right?) to kind of have one last getaway before I am HUGE PREGGERS and before the new little one comes. We are also kind of making it our 5 year anniversary trip (just a couple months early). I am very excited...We are staying at the Bellagio and just booked tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "O" for one of the nights. We did both of these things on our honeymoon. I am wishing we could see Celine Dion (we did this on our honeymoon as well) but she is so expensive! Maybe next time! :)

Anyways, that is all for now...I need to get to bed. Currently sitting here watching Butler shoot 1/21 from the field in the NCAA Championship Game...Not good!

Here are some pics from the past couple weeks. Abigail LOVES Nastics, but didn't like that I was trying to get a picture of her in the leotard.




No comments: