
What a big huge Bachelorette/Bachelor Dork I am!! And this happened a LONG time ago, but I am just now getting around to posting about this.
My sis in law knows what a big geek I am when it comes to celebrities in general, but also about the Bachelorette/Bachelor Shows. Well she ran into Ali when she was chaperoning her class trip in LA in May. She is not an avid fan so she only knew who she was via her students. She must have said loudly that her sis in law would be SOO Jealous of her seeing Ali...well Ali overheard and said she would call me on the phone. And that she did. The pic is of her on the phone with me. No Kidding. I will admit I have no idea what was spoken of for the 45 seconds or so that I was on the phone with her. I know I rambled about something....but anyways, I thought it was super sweet of her and my sis in law. And even half way through Ali's season, I am still a HUGE fan!!

1 comment:
DORKKKKKK!!! ;)
Post a Comment