This was the best I could get as I was up there with her :)
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Our little Dancer......
I was planning on signing Abigail back up for Mommy and Me Gymnastics, however, realizing that I am going to be recovering from a c-section and also having a newborn with me, I likely would not be of much help. SOOOO...we opted to try something a little less "mommy involved." I found a little local place that just opened up where she can take a dance class. Basically a bunch of creative movement and basic ballet/tap moves. We have only been one time, but are looking forward to Saturday to go back.
This was the best I could get as I was up there with her :)
This was the best I could get as I was up there with her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment