Friday, August 12, 2011

Aquarium Fun






I have been wanting to try and do some more things with Abigail as this new baby's arrival is fast approaching. I have been having that guilt that poor Abigail is not going to be the center of attention anymore and I feel bad! I am trying to do all I can to make sure she knows how special she is to us. So, we decided to take her to the Aquarium. She has been to the one in Atlanta, but not here.

It also happened to coincide with the Autism Speaks Kickoff Event. So we went to support that first and then toured the aquarium. I didn't realize that there were so many outdoor things to do....and BOY WAS IT HOT! We had a really nice time and I know Abigail loved it. She took a 3 hour nap when we got home, which was a miracle!!

No comments: