Well, once again I found myself getting behind on these posts. So, as before, I have tried to catch up as much as I could by posting a bunch at once. So if you want to know prior to today, start at the bottom :)
Anyways, I am 36 weeks today and am still just in shock at how fast this pregnancy has flown by. I am scheduled to have a c-section on September 1st...which is exactly 3 weeks from today. CRAZY to think about!
I had a little bit of a panic this past weekend thinking that I may go into labor early...having quite a few contractions and really just realizing that just because I HAVE an appointment on September 1st, does not necessarily mean the baby is going to wait until then. I frantically was trying to finish up things at work and around the house...and then I went to my doctor's appointment this week and she said the baby is way high up and no signs of labor. So that gave me some relief! :) And we also got to see images of our sweet little one. We think he/she looks just like Abigail!
We had some family pictures taken tonight by a great girl that was recommended to me by a friend. Last time around I did straight maternity shots...naked belly pics at about 38 weeks. So this time around, I wanted to focus on the 3 of us as a family for one last time. Abigail was a rock star during the shoot...which was shocking as she was in all out melt down mode 20 minutes earlier at the house. So we were happy about that.
One other thing we did tonight was sign up Abigail for her first Dance classes. I am taking a small break from the gymnastics classes as I wont be as mobile and able to help her in the class and it is very parent interactive. I also forgot that I would have another baby with me too...so we opted for something a little less active for the parents. And since she loves to dance so much, we thought it would be fun. Can't wait to see her in her little black leotard, pink tights and ballet slippers! SO PRECIOUS!
That is all for now...BED TIME! I am exhausted.
PS Have I mentioned my Quizno's cravings this time around?

No comments:
Post a Comment