What a fun weekend this has been....I LOVE 3-day weekends :) Aaron and I started out the weekend seeing the Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz movie, Knight and Day...oh my gosh, I LOVED it!! We both really enjoyed it. Saturday, while Aaron and his brother went to a pub at 8:00 am to catch the Germany World Cup game, I took Abigail to try out a music class at Gymboree. Since she dances at any jingle on a commercial and to any song that comes on the radio, I thought she would love it. She did enjoy it. They did some nice marching music for the 4th. Aaron then met us for lunch and then took Abigail home so that I could SHOP!! I had such a fun time getting some new clothes for our upcoming Vegas trip (yes we rescheduled for the 3rd time and YES we ARE going this time...headed out this Friday!!).
After the shopping trip, Aaron and I headed out to see WICKED, the musical that evening. We have not really been big theater-goers, but we really enjoyed it. It was great and having been such a HUGE Wizard of Oz fan, I can't believe I didn't even know this story! It was fun getting dressed up and we had a lovely evening!
On the actual Fourth (Abigail's 13 Month birthday!) we headed to church and some festivities afterwards and then we went out for our favorite Mexican restaurant with Aaron's family and then that evening we went out to a friend's house to hang out. Abigail got her first look at some Sparklers and a few Fireworks.
Today, we are getting some stuff done around the house and maybe heading out to do some more shopping later!
Happy Fourth to Everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment