Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The 1 Year Appt







I don't think I ever got around to posting about this. NOT a fun one at all.

Stats:
Length: 30 inches (75th %ile)


Weight: 19 lbs 14 oz (30th %ile)
Head: ??? (20th %ile..I think)

She had to get 3 different shots and then they made us go have blood drawn for them to test for lead/anemia in the blood. Apparently they do this at one year old. Well, not sure why we had to go down to the "big people" lab, but it was Awful! The poor thing was screaming the entire time and they could not find her vein and all that good stuff! I think Aaron was close to tears himself.



Post blood draw..bruise!

1 comment:

Justin and Kristin said...

Oh no! How horrible! I hate that and it made me sad just reading your post. We didn't have to get that done. Thank goodness!