I forgot to put on here that Abigail attended her first birthday party. I feel like I have been initiated into the club that is mommyhood as I have started my years and years of birthday parties to come :) It was at a McDonalds for some of our friends' 4 year old. Abigail did just great. She was really disappointed though that she was unable to try the cake :)
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I have officially joined Mommyhood...
I forgot to put on here that Abigail attended her first birthday party. I feel like I have been initiated into the club that is mommyhood as I have started my years and years of birthday parties to come :) It was at a McDonalds for some of our friends' 4 year old. Abigail did just great. She was really disappointed though that she was unable to try the cake :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment