Last night Abigail was in rare form...she was up and raring to go way past OUR bedtime! We were trying to relax on the couch with her and she is literally doing 360s in our arms. Throwing herself everywhere. This includes headbutts and flailing arms to our faces. So much for trying to get her to fall asleep. So I think, well maybe she is just tired and is trying to find a comfortable position...not so much. Trying to rock her to sleep...more 360s and arching backwards. She was just not having it. So I put her in her exersaucer to play and see if wearing her out would help. To our surprise she starts jumping in her exersaucer...oh my! This finally tired her out some...so instead of rocking her I just put her in her crib and EVENTUALLY she fell asleep.
Today has been more of the hyperness...and what do I do? Give her more pears. So we will see how the rest of the day goes. The moral of this story? I think we are going to have our hands full!
The pics are just a few of her B.S. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment