Monday, November 16, 2009

CRAZINESS





Ahhhhh.....that is a big sigh. Today was just one of those days...totally unproductive. I felt like I just could not put Abigail down all day...so needless to say I got nothing done for work today and the reason I am sitting here at my computer tonight trying to work. Does updating this site count as work?

Things are going great though...Abigail is amazing. We are actually preparing for our BIG trip to Washington DC on Wednesday. We are all three going...my bosses paid for Aaron to go because they really think it is important for me to be able to feed Abigail. So it will be a nice little vacay for us (even though I will be working most of it). I am so glad that they are coming...I always hate leaving them behind when I have to travel. Aaron is going to get in some good bonding time with Abigail :)

Anyways...Abigail's latest is that she is growling. It is hilarious. She loves to stand up (obviously with help). She seems so proud of herself when she does it. She really is all over the place and super nosy. Wonder where she gets that from! We have tried sweet potatoes with her and she is getting better. She gets the spoon in her mouth technique, however the swallowing hasn't really happened yet. It's funny...I am like a cheerleader when she does get it in her mouth and she just grins ear to ear...then she spits out all the accumulated sweet potatoes (which I had thought she had swallowed) after about 5 bites!

I am going to upload a few new videos shortly so look out for them!

OH and the pics above are just some of my latest favorites!

1 comment:

Nikki, Ryan, Connor & Aidan said...

I think the rice cereal picture is hilarious! It looks like her head was chopped off! She sure is flexible!