Wow, today was just a beautiful day. It finally has started to feel like Fall! It was cool this morning as we headed to the Autism Walk, but ended up just being so pretty out. We took Abigail in her stroller and she had a wonderful time (from what we could tell!). We did the entire 2 1/2 mile walk with her. It seemed to be a really great turnout this year. After the walk, Aaron and I hurried to get to the "pumpkin patch" before Abigail needed to eat again! We really just wanted to get some pumpkin pics and pick out our pumpkin! We succeeded in doing this as we found a church that had a pumpkin patch and it worked out perfect and she was an angel! It will be fun when we can go and she will be able to do the activities they usually have at these! We are psyched to carve our pumpkin one of these nights.
I am now sitting here with my baby girl watching football...a great end to our day! Aaron is at the Houston Cougar game tonight, which I opted out of as Penn State played Michigan today and I couldn't miss that...and I must also add that they did WIN for the SECOND year in a row. SWEET! I am trying to get motivated to do some stuff around the house, but this is so much more enjoyable right now!
I am posting some of my latest favorite pics! And, I am uploading a new video...her after-bath dance that just came about. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment