Anyways, she is so much fun. She is starting to chatter so much now and she does this crazy darth vader breathing thing. She is grabbing at things such as my hair and both of her feet! She loves her little exersaucer thing now...she actually plays with some of the toys. Rolling over is a regular thing now...sometimes I look down and she is on her tummy.
We went to Austin for two nights for work...Aaron's mom came with me to take care of Abigail. It worked out well except that she did not care for sleeping in the hotel room at night. Needless to say, Mommy was tired trying to work :)
She had her four month appointment last week and here are her stats:
11 lbs 9 oz (10th %ile)
25 inches long!!! (75th %ile)
Head--not sure what it was but it was the 10th %ile.
They said she is doing great and that we can introduce some foods if we want, but I am going to wait a little bit longer!
I always say I am going to update more often...I really need to! I will try and do a better job ;)
I have WORK to do so thats all for now.
Oh one more thing...check for some new videos on the video bar!

No comments:
Post a Comment