Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm Back!




I am so behind....

in everything it seems like!


I have been so busy with work that I have not had much time for anything else. I finally just finished what I have been trying to get done in all of my spare time so I have taken the time to go back and post some stuff that has been going on. Things are going really well....just enjoying our little one. She is getting so big it seems! I also must post about the exciting thing she did the other day! She ROLLED over! From back to tummy and back! I was so excited. Wow, the proud mama moments are already starting! Somehow I managed to get it on video. I have posted it so it should be on the video bar. I also uploaded some other videos from the last couple weeks.

No comments: