


Post shots...chillaxin at home
A day I was just dreading....
I was sick to my stomach :(
I just did not want to start this whole vaccination process. Aaron and I have been doing our reading and learning all the pros and cons of vaccines. We obviously feel that vaccinating our child is the best thing for her, so we are going to do it. But man, it is hard! I didn't want to take her by myself so I brought along my sister in law, Diane for support. My pediatrician is just awesome. She knew that I was nervous and concerned and spent about 45 minutes with us just talking to me and making me feel better about it all. I knew I chose this doctor/practice for a reason! So needless to say, the little cutie survived her first round of shots. She did pretty good...only cried right upon the sticks and then was okay. She was pretty tired the rest of the day, but overall had no apparent side effects. I did give her some Tylenol to make sure she didn't get a fever. Check out the pics of the brave girl! (No they are NOT of me :)

No comments:
Post a Comment