Sitting here in my hotel room in Dallas watching the election results...not happy with how it is turning out. I just don't get it and while I could stir up tons of controversy by saying much more....Besides the quote from below, I will bite my tongue. Sigh......
Look at this brilliance from Akon the rapper after stating that he would move back to Africa if McCain wins:
"I'm very afraid. If the people don't see [that life in America will deteriorate under McCain], then that's a dangerous place to be for the next four years. I can't even envision how bad it's gonna be. I see it now - like, I'm driving down the highway, and I see cars parked with their emergency lights on because [people] can't afford to buy gas. You've got families walking, carrying infants to the next exit to take a taxi, because the taxi will get them home cheaper than the gas."
Seriously??? I just filled up my tank for $1.98. People go from bitching about one thing (i.e., gas prices) to the next (i.e., now economy). How come we aren't talking about the low gas prices now?
So much for biting my tongue....I am stopping now!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment