Sunday, October 26, 2008

WE DID IT!


I am soooooo relieved after watching the nail biter of a game last night! We beat Ohio State! There were 4 field goals and a touch down the entire game! I was freaking out...I mean we have had such a good offense the entire season, but neither team had any offense last night! Defenses on both sides played helluva games ;) Anyways, we are hopefully on our way to a national championship berth! How Exciting! Apparently the students at PSU got a little TOO excited after the game and there were RIOTS! This happened one time while I was there in 1998..CRAZY, but doesn't make PSU look too great! See the link below!

Also, look at my cute little Nittany Lion fan :) He was resting up for the big game..We actually were both sleeping, but I had to get up to pee for the 80th time that hour so I had to take the pic!

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/multimedia/

No comments: