Friday, October 17, 2008

WOW!

Yea I know what everyone is thinking....this NKOTB stuff is a bit over the top! However, going to that concert last night was the craziest thing! I learned that I am NOT the only dorky NKOTB from the 90s...if you could have seen the place last night. I have NEVER been to a concert like it. (Well the first 2 New Kids concerts I went to in 5th grade could have come close, but I don't remember them as well--and they definitely had some more "mature" content this time around).

I went with Aaron, what a good husband he is. YOu can imagine the lack of men that were there and you could tell the ones that were there were there to accommodate their significant others. But the women were out in full effect....tee shirts...and yes some from back in the day! They had the big buttons, you name it! I was on my feet the entire time and it was weird how it just took you back to that time in your life when this was such a huge part. I mean I had it all...the posters wallpapered my walls, every CD, the tee shirts, the buttons, pillowcases. So how could I NOT have gone?? Well it was just unbelievable..and the phenomenon came back because the place was nuts last night. And believe it or not, the concert was AMAZING. I had a blast!

Alright thats all for now....I am done dorking out.

No comments: