WOW!! I can't believe it. I say 1st Trimester down, but I am actually not sure if the first trimester is 12 or 13 weeks. I am officially 12 weeks today and my baby is the size of a plum... a little over 2 inches. I, however, think a plum is smaller than that, so I beg to differ.
Anyways, to sum up my first trimester, I would say I was TIRED and HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!!! The tiredness also the reason why I have been such a slacker on the updates. Lots of things felt overwhelming to me, as sad as that may be!! I now am asking to go to bed at 9:30 when normally I am complaining that 10:45 is TOO early! YIKES! It all still feels a bit surreal though. I am not really showing, unless it is just a bloated belly that you consider showing. I am still wearing all normal clothes, although my jeans are starting to get a bit tight. I have to unbutton when I am sitting down. We go back to the doctor on Monday, so that will be fun.
In saying all that...I think I do have MORE energy than I have had and I am soooo excited about the upcoming holidays. We have so much to look forward to! We are heading to Atlanta for Thanksgiving and then to Vegas for a wedding and of course Christmas!
Anyways that is all for now...I am yes, you guessed it....OFF TO BED!!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment