Okay so Abigail is almost as old as I was pregnant! Nice way to look at it right? She was 9 months on March 4th...so I am a little late in posting this, however she did just have her 9 month well visit this week. She is doing fantastic...everything looks great.
Her stats:
17 lbs. 12 oz. (30th %ile--up 5% from her 6 month visit)
28 1/2 inches long (80th %ile--down 15% from her 6 month visit)
Head circumference (All I know is that she is in the 25th %ile) PEA HEAD!
Anyways, we had to wait a LONG time at the doctor's but she is such a trooper.

She does go a little nuts with the paper on the table tough!

I also took her to Sears on her actual 9 month to get her pictures taken. She decided at first that she didnt want to smile. Luckily she got better as she warmed up to the photographer, but I was sweating just trying to keep her in one spot!
Oh and we are able to start feeding her real food now! I can't believe it...this always seemed so far off. She did try some banana and really seemed to like it. Oh the fun begins! I am also going to try and get her on a little different schedule than she is on now in hopes that I can be more productive with my time during the day and that she will hopefully sleep better at night.
Our sweet thing is just so precious these days..she is developing such a fun personality. She is so intense and nosy (wonder where she gets that) and into everything. She is crawling all over now and standing up every chance she can get. She wants all of the electronics (remotes, cell phones, video game controllers, etc). She finds the tiniest moles/freckles on me and tries to pick them off. Her top two teeth are on their way in...she is not loving that! We are enjoying daily strolls outside which she adores and I even tried the swing for the first time today. She thought it was fantastic...giggling like crazy. I love that I can be with her all day. I am lucky!


I am uploading two new videos so check the YouTube bar to the right. I have decided that I am slacking in the picture and video department...I better get on it!
My thoughts are scattered tonight, I better get some sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment