Friday, January 15, 2010

Vegas...Oh how I miss Thee

I decided it was about time to decorate our "new" bathroom. Since we added our half bath about a year and a half ago, we had done nothing but paint the walls. So it occurred to me (while I was sitting in the Sherlock Holmes movie, obviously not that into it) just how I could decorate. We had completed and framed a puzzle of the Vegas strip and it was oh so nicely hanging in our Living room (just a hint of sarcasm there). SOOOO....I had this idea to make the bathroom "Vegas themed." I found some Cirque ads from the SouthWest Airline magazine and framed them and we moved the beloved Vegas puzzle picture into the bathroom and Voila....



I must give credit to the awesome picture hanger (No, it is not me..but the fabulous hubby--I am SOO glad he is good at hanging pics, because I HATE it and usually end up with about ten holes behind the picture).

Now we just need to work on getting to the strip for REAL!

No comments: