Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had such a wonderful time this Christmas....we spent part of it here in Houston and part of it in Atlanta. It was so much fun having Abigail to spend it with! We did Christmas with Aaron's family on Christmas Eve day and then had church that evening. Abigail wore her expensive (one-time-wear) dress :) It's a good thing she looked precious in it, at least in my unbiased opinion. On Christmas day, the three of us got up and had our first "family" Christmas. Abigail loved the paper....that's pretty much all she was interested in at the time. She got some fun new toys. Up until this point we had pretty much been entertaining her with chew toys for her poor teeth!

Later in the day on Christmas we flew to Atlanta to see my family. We flew first class and the airports were empty, so it was a fantastic day to travel! My parents picked us up and we went home to a nice Italian meal and then another "Christmas." It was really a nice evening and they spoiled all three of us! We had a nice time while we were there...Aaron will say that I kept us on a pretty tight schedule and that I never shared the itinerary ahead of time, but it was good to see lots of friends and family! We got to go see Abbey, one of my best friends while we were there and she took some more fun pics of Abigail. I will post the link on how to see them in a later post. Aaron played some golf and had a really fun time with it. I also got some good shopping time in with Sara....I think it was the first things I had bought Post maternity! FUN. We were sad that my other sister, Trish had to leave the day after we got there for a basketball tournament. We tried to fit in as much QT with her as we could while she was there.

All in all, Christmas was so much fun this year and we were very blessed to have seen great family and friends and to have received all sorts of fun things...Abigail is in heaven now with all her new toys!! :)

Here are pics from Christmas...







No comments: