Sunday, September 20, 2009

Catching Up...AGAIN!








That seems to be the trend here these days.

I have been so busy these past few weeks. I have been going through alot emotionally..I lost my grandmother and a week later, my gymnastics coach from growing up. (See post below as I just wrote about Tom).

Abigail is continuing to just amaze us. She is starting to develop a little personality. She is so active...always kicking her feet and moving around. She is starting to babble quite a bit..which is just precious. It is fun to talk back and forth with her. We have pulled out her exersaucer and she is still a bit small for it, but enjoys it somewhat. She has rolled over again a few more times. I am still loving every minute. It is not easy, but it is all worth it! I am putting up a few of her latest pics. I will try and do a better job at updating them. I am updating some new videos tonight as well, so make sure to check the video bar for new ones!

Work is keeping me busy but I did just hire a girl here in Houston to help me out some, so that is going to be wonderful! I am grateful that I was able to do this. I know I will be a happier person because of it! Aaron is SUPER busy with work. He now works in the felony division and literally has been working 7 days a week. Apparently this stint is going to be one of the roughest as far as putting time in. So we enjoy the time that we actually do get together!

Football season has begun...Penn State is ranked 5th so far! Fall is on its way to Houston (it takes awhile down here). This is definitely my favorite time of year.

Alrighty...off to get some stuff done around the house.

No comments: