I am thankful for the fact that I now have a babysitter. And a very good one at that. A very good friend of mine offered the option to me one night after I must have been talking about how I never got anything done all day. She baby sits for some other kids in our church and so I thought it would be a total win-win. I get work done and Abigail gets to play with some other kids twice a week. So I didn't even hesitate...but said YES right away. Here are some pics of her the first day I took her to Diana's house. I have to admit I was a bit sad...although this was a good baby step. I can't even imagine what it will be like sending her off to school. When did she get so big? Tear. On a positive note...they are the most productive and efficient 8 hours out of my week :)

No comments:
Post a Comment