Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hilton Head



VERY BELATED Post on this...

Aaron, Abigail and I were able to go spend a week in Hilton Head the last week of August to celebrate a milestone birthday for my mom :) It was such a nice break from everything and nice to get away and spend time with family. Sara was there...Trish came with her boy Gray and of course Mom and Dad.

We did alot of pool time and spent a little time on the beach. Abigail LOVED the beach...we put her down on the sand and she just took off towards the water. Aaron and I are not fans of the water (him due to a ridiculous fear of sharks and me due to problematic jelly fish from all my past ocean experiences). Needless to say since Abigail liked it, she did get us in up to our knees. She enjoyed playing in the sand as well.

We did a fantasy football draft with my mom's side of the family, which was alot of fun. Aaron and I were able to get out two different nights for dinner and some shopping. My mom and I spent a little time shopping as well. We all went out for some great seafood and we reminisced over some past singers that we used to go see when we came here growing up. Overall, it was a nice and relaxing trip and we all enjoyed it. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great trip!!

I am including some pics from the week...















No comments: