First of all, I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my sweet Mom...I was so excited to be able to share the holiday with her this year! (And glad we got to get in some SKYPE time!) I am looking forward to celebrating with you and the sisters in a few weeks!
For me, it was a wonderful first Mother's Day! While, we did have a slight change of plans, the weekend turned out to be great. Aaron and I were supposed to have gone to Vegas for the weekend, but unfortunately Aaron woke up Friday with a horrible pain in his neck and back. It got progressively worse throughout the day. We went to the chiropractor to try and literally work out the kinks, but it wasn't enough for a miraculous recovery. So with Aaron laid up on the couch we decided we should reschedule and go when both of us would be able to fully enjoy it! We were pretty bummed, but it was really great being able to spend Mother's Day with our little girl!
Aaron did all he could all weekend to try and make up for the Vegas trip...We went out and got the exact furniture that I had been wanting for our brand new patio. We are so thrilled with our new outdoor living space!

On Mother's Day I got some beautiful yellow roses and two sweet cards from Aaron and Abigail. I got to get a pedicure and then we rounded out the night getting to go see Date Night, the movie.
It was really a special weekend and being a mom is just the best job in the whole world! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment