We are going to Vegas....yes, you heard it correctly, WE ARE GOING TO VEGAS! Let me say it one more time....WEEEEE ARRRRRREEEEE GOING TO VVVVVVEEEEEEGGGGGGAAAAAASSSSS! Yes there is definite excitement in this post, but also a little bit of sadness and apprehension. Aaron and I are going, just the 2 of us. While I can't wait, I am also having a hard time imagining how I am going to handle being away from our precious little girl for 3 WHOLE nights! I have not been away from her overnight since she was born and that was now nearly 11 months ago! What am I going to do???
Aaron and I are so excited about a vacation...we haven't been to Vegas since I was 4 months preggers! And those of you who know me know how much I (we) love Vegas. Abigail will be staying with my mother in law and will get some help from some others around I am sure. I just hate the thought of not seeing her face for those days! Oh well...despite leaving the child behind, Aaron and I are SOO ready for a fun weekend away. We will be away for Mother's Day...how appropriate! :)
We are staying at the Monte Carlo for the first time and got 2 out of 3 nights free. I had a free flight...so we actually did really well! And not to mention we have been saving since the last Vegas trip...so gambling here we come! We are trying to figure out which shows we will go to...and looking forward to spending a night with Courtney and Erwin (before they move away from Vegas! :(
I will update on the sweet little on next time but here are some recent pics :)


1 comment:
Don't feel guilty/ about leaving her behind. She will get excellent care in the hands of her grandma & family and will be so happy and have lots of quality time with them. You and Aaron need to get away and have a break! You will miss her, but you will also have an amazing time being "free" for a few short days! ;) xoxo
Post a Comment