It turns out that both Abigail and I LOVED the class and I signed her up to go weekly. She was so attentive and focused and of course, being the biased mom, I thought she was so skilled for such a young age :) Anyways, I am so glad that we will get to go every week and I am sure she will really enjoy it. And on another plus side, she was EXHAUSTED when we got home, which accounted for a really LONG nap! Good for baby and for mommy!
Here are some pics from the day (I am sure I wont typically take so many pics, but hey, it was her FIRST day). There are also a bunch of videos on my youtube site from the day...again it was her FIRST day!
One last side note, my sister Trish informed me that I was too dressed up for Gymboree...she recommended I wear something more comfortable. Suggestion Noted.

No comments:
Post a Comment