
I know I know...a little late, but my camera died and I just got around to recharging the battery.
Valentine's Day was nice and relaxing..just what I needed! Aaron had to work during the day so I caught up on some work as well. While I was at home working I got a phone call from a quartet that sang "You are so Beautiful" as a singing Valentine wish. Apparently, Aaron's old high school put this together so he sent one to me. It was very sweet and original!
That evening we went and saw the movie "Taken." It was SOOOOO good! I really enjoyed it. We ended the evening at Buffalo Wild Wings (my choice!) for some WINGS. It has been the pregnancy I guess, but lately, all I want are wings!! It was AWESOME!! We watched the NBA three point contest and dunk contest. It was a very nice evening!
Oh and Aaron also got me some cute little things for the baby....I should have taken a picture! Also, the cake above was my attempt at a heart shaped pineapple upside down cake for Aaron :)
Anyways, that is all for now! I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment